[TYPO3-ttnews] AMENU in HMENU - strange behaviour - bug?

bob wild rowild at gmx.net
Thu Feb 4 01:58:24 CET 2010

One important element seems to be that the ARCHIVE must be be defined as
a lib-object, but a temp-object instead. That way the menu shows always.

The problem no is that the message "no news on this list" shows up on
the list view once clicked a year entry in the menu. This IS NOT the
case, when on top of the list there is an AMENU (inserted via BE and not
TS) and the list is called from there.

Any clues why this is?

C'mon, guys, help me out here, please!

PS:

Furthermore 1. and 3. are clear now:
1. add
    archiveActiveMarkerContent = active
    to the TS

3. this is intended for some chache and realurl reasons I don't really
    comprehend (but there is a note in the tt_news plgin). A
    javascript backlink should be used instead.