[TYPO3-ttnews] AMENU in HMENU - strange behaviour - bug?

bob wild rowild at gmx.net
Wed Feb 3 10:37:20 CET 2010

Hi, list,

I implemented successfully an AMENU in an HMENU with a TS that is listed
at the end of this message.
The behaviour is strange in more than one ways:

1. there don't seem to be active states once a year was clicked. Is
    there a way to implement that?

2. Clicking on the year opens the list view with the respective entries.
    So far everything fine, the AMENU is still showing. But open an entry
    in single view from here, makes the AMENU disappear. I have no idea,
    why?

3. The back_link from an archived single view news item has no
    additional info about the date (in this case the year) in the link.
    That means, when I click "back to list" in the single view, I get
    the whole list of archived items, not just those of the year I
    currently was browsing through. any way to improve that behaviour?

Here my TS ( I use Typo3 4.3.1 & tt_news 3.1):

lib.ARCHIVE_MENU < plugin.tt_news
lib.ARCHIVE_MENU {
	# List View of the archived menues
	templateFile = fileadmin/templates/news/tt_news_v3_template.html
	code >
	code = AMENU
	pid_list >
	pid_list = 14
	singlePid >
	singlePid = 25
	archiveTypoLink.parameter = 24

	#ignoreNewsWithoutDatetimeInAmenu = 1

     	useHRDates = 1
     	useHRDatesSingle = 1
     	useHRDatesSingleWithoutDay = 0

	enableArchiveDate = 1
	archive = 1

	emptyArchListAtStart = 0
	reverseAMenu = 1

	#datetimeDaysToArchive = 90
	#archiveTitleCObject >

	archiveMode = year
	archiveMenuNoEmpty = 1
	archiveHeader_stdWrap.wrap = |
	archiveEmptyMsg_stdWrap = There are no archived news.

	showYearHeadersInAmenu = 1

	archiveTitleCObject = COA
	archiveTitleCObject {
     	    10 = TEXT
	    10.field = start
     	    10.strftime = %Y

[PIDinRootline = 23,24,25,27]
page.10.subparts {
	NEWS_ARCHIVE < lib.ARCHIVE_MENU
}
[GLOBAL]

Thanks for your collaboration and brainstorming!
Regards,
Robert