[TYPO3-ttnews] LIST and SINGLE on same page doesnt work

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Mon Feb 1 13:17:24 CET 2010

W dniu 2010-02-01 12:54, Sascha Hierold pisze:
> Hi,
>
>> So you placed the plugin as a ContentElement on the site and want to
>> manipulate its VIEW settings with TS ?
>
> Yes, thats right.
>

>> I don't know if is this best way, I realised some time ago that tt_news
>> _sometimes_ has problems with merging some settings from TS/FF. It's
>> quite possible that FF setting gets precedense over the TS... even if
>> empty.
>
> Whats should the reason for this? TS/FF-config is reading by TYPO3-API
> functions, isnt it? Are this function works correctly the merging of
> both should not be a problem, I think?!

Well I shouldn't write it until I checked it, in fast tests I realised
that singlePid is read correctly from TS/FF, so that's not the point. I
took a look into the code, in my opinion it's good procedure:
if no FF-singlePid try to use TS-singlePid, if it's empty too return the
error.

> Its my fault. I define uid from sysfolder of the news-items and wonder
> how it dont works. Thats a stupid mistake. ;-)
>
> Thanks for your help...
>
> Bye Sascha

Well I was asking about this in prev post, glad I could help :)

--
Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff
a.k.a. Marek Krawczyk (original)

Polish TYPO3 Community Proud Member