[TYPO3-ttnews] LIST and SINGLE on same page doesnt work

Sascha Hierold contact at spuhl.de
Mon Feb 1 12:54:58 CET 2010

Hi,

> So you placed the plugin as a ContentElement on the site and want to
> manipulate its VIEW settings with TS ?

Yes, thats right.

> I don't know if is this best way, I realised some time ago that tt_news
> _sometimes_ has problems with merging some settings from TS/FF. It's
> quite possible that FF setting gets precedense over the TS... even if
> empty.

Whats should the reason for this? TS/FF-config is reading by TYPO3-API
functions, isnt it? Are this function works correctly the merging of
both should not be a problem, I think?!

> I'm just always including the tt_news via TS, and it's working (now I'm
> working on 3-view model - CATMENU/LIST/SINGLE and there's no problems too)

Its my fault. I define uid from sysfolder of the news-items and wonder
how it dont works. Thats a stupid mistake. ;-)

Thanks for your help...

Bye Sascha