[TYPO3-ttnews] LIST and SINGLE on same page doesnt work

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Mon Feb 1 12:24:34 CET 2010

W dniu 2010-02-01 12:03, Sascha Hierold pisze:
> Hi,
>
>> Interesting, I copied and test your sample without any changes (except
>> the pids) and it works perfect, are you sure that all settings are
>> correct ? ie. isn't the page with uid 22 a sysFolder or marked as
>> hidden ?
>
> I just define the config in the setup-field of a template which ist
> included in a ext-template on the news-site. If I define the uid
> directly into the plugin on the news-site the news works correctly.
>
> Bye Sascha

So you placed the plugin as a ContentElement on the site and want to
manipulate its VIEW settings with TS ?

I don't know if is this best way, I realised some time ago that tt_news
_sometimes_ has  problems with merging some settings from TS/FF. It's
quite possible that FF setting gets precedense over the TS... even if empty.

I'm just always including the tt_news via TS, and it's working (now I'm
working on 3-view model - CATMENU/LIST/SINGLE and there's no problems too)

Let's say that your main content goes to the ###MAIN-CONTENT### subpart
of the page template, then you just need do something like this on this
ext-template:

{TS code}

   //first set the properties of tt_news
   plugin.tt_news {
     #templateFile = fileadmin/...
     pid_list = 22
     singlePid = 22
     backPid = 22
     code = LIST
   }

   //change the view if required
   [globalVar = GP:tx_ttnews|tt_news > 0]
     # Set code to SINGLE, if the GETvar tx_ttnews[tt_news] exists
     plugin.tt_news.code = SINGLE

     # Enable indexing of the SINGLE view
     config.index_enable = 1
   [global]

   //paste the plugin.tt_news instead of styles.content.get
   page.10.subparts.MAIN-CONTENT < plugin.tt_news

{/TS code}

I think that is the mystery of your problem...

--
Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff
a.k.a. Marek Krawczyk (original)

Polish TYPO3 Community Proud Member