[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news 3.0.1 acting strange on Typo3 4.3.1 multilanguage site

Thorsten Nies th.nies at siegener-zeitung.de
Mon Feb 1 14:40:20 CET 2010

Hello,

i recently installed tt_news on a fresh Typo3 4.3.1,
i have set up a one-tree multilanguage site, with default language de
(pid 0) and alternate language en (pid 1).

Everything works fine except tt_news, the news-records are localized and
shown in the correct language (i use sr_language_menu for switching) but
the more-link in list-view is always displayed in german while it's
title and alt tags are correctly shown in english, in the single-view
the 'back to list', 'previous article' and 'next article' links are in
german and the corresponding alt and title tags, too.

I also can't overwrite the english links text with something like
plugin.tt_news._LOCAL_LANG.en.more = sometext, but it changes when i use
plugin.tt_news._LOCAL_LANG.de.more = sometext.

Has anyone run into this already and knows a solution? I'm trying on
this for several days and am pretty clueless now.

TIA, Thorsten