[TYPO3-ttnews] gettig sql error when creating a news record inside a workspace

jb joule joule_jb at yahoo.fr
Tue Oct 6 12:34:06 CEST 2009

Greetings,

This is my first post to the newsletter, I 'm fairly new to typo3.

I created a workflow for contents using workspaces and it is working although the email notifications are crude.

I tried doing the same for news but something strange happens.
When I create the first ever news in this workspace, it works fine.

When I try to create a second news I get an SQL error

in the log I get
New version created of table 'tt_news', uid '' (msg#1.1.10)
SQL error: '%s' (%s) (msg#1.1.12)

Any clue ?

Thank you

Jean-Baptiste

New version created of table 'tt_news', uid '' (msg#1.1.10)

.

.

.

 Sys!