[TYPO3-ttnews] showNewsWithoutDefaultTranslation

Roti Plika rotiplika at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 5 15:02:45 CEST 2009

Hello,

I have a question how should showNewsWithoutDefaultTranslation  work. I have set it to 1, but when I insert a news in a different language then default, it wount show. Have tried it on tt_news 2.2.24 and 2.5.2. I think I have missed something, but I don't know what that is.

I would be very grateful if anybody could give me some information about it.

Evelyn