[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news title in headline or menu or somewhere

Claudio Strizzolo claudio.strizzolo at ts.nogarb.ageinfn.it
Wed Oct 7 11:17:51 CEST 2009

Hi all,
I've found this interesting article describing how to configure TS in
order to display tt_news title in headline or menu or somewhere:

http://www.typo3tricks.com/typoscript-magic-tt_news-title-in-headline-or-
menu-or-somewhere/

A comment (by "Sam") on the same page points out a problem that I have on
my site too:

> I have tried using this on my news and notices and works fine in the
> default language. However - upon Localization into another language -
> tt_news keeps default language breadcrumbs and titles.

Is anyone able to supply a solution to the problem described above?
Thanks in advance

Claudio