[TYPO3-ttnews] list in 1 row 2 column

Paul Hansen paul at ecopixel.com
Fri May 29 04:21:22 CEST 2009

Aleksandar Milovac wrote:
> Thanks to both of you. I made it with css but the problem was that
> headers of the news weren't properly aligned. That is if I have only 2
> items it's OK, but with 4 or 6 items it's not the case. If one item has
> more text than the other then they are somehow like this:
>
> item_1   item_2
>
> item_3
>          item_4
>
> item_5
>          item_6
>
> It doesn't look good. I can make each box a separate div for each item
> and than load tt_news in it and use excludeAlreadyDisplayedArticles to
> display different news items in them.

Hi Aleksandar,
Try adding "clear: both;" or "clear: right;" to the CSS for the
###NEWS_1### container (so item_3 is clear of item_2's height, for example).

You could set a height for the boxes but that's not very useful for text
elements.

If that doesn't help, perhaps you could post some more detailed examples
of the output and CSS.

Paul