[TYPO3-ttnews] my own CSS file

dick hoogendijk dick at nagual.nl
Sun Aug 16 12:40:15 CEST 2009

On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 11:38:27 +0200
Daniel Doesburg <daniel at typo3-nl.eu> wrote:

> You have 2 questions (correct me if I'm wrong):
> 1. How can I include a stylesheet
> 2. How can I get rid of the default CSS of tt_news.

> Answers:
> 1. add somewhere to your typoscript template:
> page.includeCSS.newsv3 = fileadmin/template/ext/newsv3.css

Great. this does work and is even nicer as the solution offered by Joe
Berger. At least, it's shorter ;-)

> 2. go to the template where you included (Include static) the
> templates of tt_news and remove the template "News CSS-styles
> (tt_news)".

That, I did again and again, but I didn't get my CSS file included. I
guess I tried in the wrong place. Mostly I put it in "Constant" but is
has to be in the TS-setup filed, I guess. And also I was told that the
line "plugin.tt_news._CSS_DEFAULT_STYLE >" also was needed, even
without the static "News CSS-styles" file.
Which turned out to be wrong ;-)

> Or did I misunderstand your problem?

Absolutely not. It was right on the head.

--
Dick Hoogendijk -- PGP/GnuPG key: 01D2433D
+ http://nagual.nl/ | SunOS 10u7 5/09 | OpenSolaris 2009.06 rel