[TYPO3-ttnews] my own CSS file

Daniel Doesburg daniel at typo3-nl.eu
Sun Aug 16 11:38:27 CEST 2009

dick hoogendijk schreef:
> What is the correct syntax to include my own fileadmin/ext/newsv3.css
> file. I want to disable the news.CSS-styles in the main template and do
> the same as I did for my html template:
> plugin.tt_news.file.templateFile = fileadmin/template/ext/newsv3.html
>
> I cannot find the way to do this for a news.css file.
> Please, advice..

Hi Dick,

You have 2 questions (correct me if I'm wrong):
1. How can I include a stylesheet
2. How can I get rid of the default CSS of tt_news.

Answers:
1. add somewhere to your typoscript template:
page.includeCSS.newsv3 = fileadmin/template/ext/newsv3.css
2. go to the template where you included (Include static) the templates
of tt_news and remove the template "News CSS-styles (tt_news)".

Or did I misunderstand your problem?

Kind regards,

Daniel Doesburg