[TYPO3-ttnews] Antw: tt_news 2.5.x to 3.0.x migration

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Thu Apr 9 21:50:53 CEST 2009

Joe Berger wrote:
> it's great that tt_news is developed by you again. I just tried to upgrade
> from 2.5.2 to the newest 3.0. I got the problem that I cant't see the
> configuration options and the update script in the extension manager
> because the page is empty when I click on News. This is the link:
>
>http://www.cachacasalinas.de/typo3/mod/tools/em/index.php?CMD[showExt]=tt_ne
> ws&SET[singleDetails]=info

unfortunately linking to foreign backends from newsgroups doesn't work ;-)
but anyway - wouldn't help.

dmitry has written a page about the "empty page" syndrome:
http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/blank-empty-page-in-typo3.html

follow the instructions there and then post the error message(s) here.

btw.: the TYPO3 version would also be interesting. And how exactly did you
upgrade your existing tt_news version?

greets
rupert