[TYPO3-ttnews] Antw: tt_news 2.5.x to 3.0.x migration

Joe Berger joeberger at gmx.de
Thu Apr 9 20:27:33 CEST 2009

Hi Rupert,

it's great that tt_news is developed by you again. I just tried to upgrade
from 2.5.2 to the newest 3.0. I got the problem that I cant't see the
configuration options and the update script in the extension manager because
the page is empty when I click on News. This is the link:

http://www.cachacasalinas.de/typo3/mod/tools/em/index.php?CMD[showExt]=tt_ne
ws&SET[singleDetails]=info

I cleaned the cache.

Kind regards