[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news 2.5.x to 3.0.x migration

Joe Berger joeberger at gmx.de
Thu Apr 9 22:23:24 CEST 2009

Hi,

I use TYPO3 4.2.6 and here is the error message

Warning:
t3lib_div::require_once(/srv/www/htdocs/web5/html/typo/typo3conf/ext/tt_news
/lib/class.tx_ttnews_tsparserext.php): failed to open stream: No such file
or directory in /srv/www/htdocs/web5/html/typo/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php on
line 4689 Fatal error: t3lib_div::require_once(): Failed opening required
'/srv/www/htdocs/web5/html/typo/typo3conf/ext/tt_news/lib/class.tx_ttnews_ts
parserext.php' (include_path='./:/usr/share/php5/PEAR') in
/srv/www/htdocs/web5/html/typo/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php on line 4689

I installed tt_news this way

1) I fetchted the newest version from forge trunk
2) renamed the old tt_news folder
3) copied via ftp the new version to the folder typo3conf/ext/tt_news
4) cleared the cache

Kind regards Joe

I know that you can't use the link in the BE. But my english is very bad and
I thought it would be a nice way to explain what I was doing. :-)