[TYPO3-ttnews] news/blog with commenting system

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Tue Jul 8 17:49:33 CEST 2008

Hello Michael,

http://support.typo3.org/projects/tt-news/m/typo3-ttnews-list-and-single-on-1-page-show-latest-item-in-single-when-opening-328422/p/58/

I remember I had some small problem, but to help you have I copied in the
code which are working on one site. NB! I'm using TV, and lib.tsContent are
refering to a simple FCE. It's possible I'm suing more code than neccessary,
but I don't see this as a big problem.

<--code-->
plugin.tt_news._LOCAL_LANG.default.noNewsIdMsg = &nbsp;
plugin.tt_news._LOCAL_LANG.no.noNewsIdMsg = &nbsp;
plugin.tt_news.excludeAlreadyDisplayedNews = 0
plugin.tt_news.singlePid = 234

temp.singleNews >
temp.singleNews < plugin.tt_news
temp.singleNews {
   code >
   code = SINGLE
   pid_list >
   pid_list = 263
   singlePid = 234
   catImageMode = 0
   catTextMode = 0
   displaySingle.image {

tmp.pagecontent < temp.singleNews

temp.singleNews >
temp.singleNews = COA
temp.singleNews {
   10 = CONTENT
   10.table = tt_news
   10.select {
       pidInList = 263
       orderBy = datetime desc
       max = 1
   }
   10.stdWrap.if.isFalse.data = GPvar:tx_ttnews|tt_news
   20 < tmp.pagecontent
}

temp.listNews >
temp.listNews < plugin.tt_news
temp.listNews {
      code >
      code = LIST
      pid_list >
      pid_list = 263
      allowCaching = 1
      catImageMode = 0
      catTextMode = 0
      limit = 10
      singlePid = 234
      #backPid = 234
      excludeAlreadyDisplayedNews = 0
      displayList.subheader_stdWrap {
         ifEmpty.field = bodytext
         crop = 200 | ... | 1
      }
      displayList {
	 linkTitleField = title
         linkTitleField.wrap = |
      }
      displayList.image {
	 file.maxW = 110
         file.maxH = 110

plugin.tt_news.code >
plugin.tt_news.code = LIST

config.index_enable = 0

[globalVar = GP:tx_ttnews|tt_news > 0]
   plugin.tt_news.code = SINGLE

   config.index_enable = 1
[global]

#temp.singleNews >
#temp.singleNews < plugin.tt_news

lib.tsContent >
lib.tsContent = COA
lib.tsContent {
   10 >
   10 < temp.singleNews
   10.wrap = <div class="mainContentLeft"> | </div>

   20 = HTML
   20.value = <hr class="clearer" /><h1>Tidligere sesongens fisk </h1>

   30 >
   30 < temp.listNews
   30.wrap = <div class="mainContentRight"> | </div>
}

<-- code end -->

> Hi again,
>
> Thanks for the hints. I followed the example on page 62 (default news
> id) but still can't get it to work. I have made an external template
> (inserted a new template record) on the "SINGLE" page and included it
> in the setup template. For starters I want to remove the "no news
> id..." with the following ts-code (taken from the example):
>
> plugin.tt_news._LOCAL_LANG.default.noNewsIdMsg = &nbsp;
>
> but can't get it to work, what am I doing wrong?
>
>> Search this list or the english list. I think I have given an answer
>> at this
>> before (it's on this list). Single and latest/list on same page.
> It appears that the search function is unavailable, can you give a
> link to your old answer?
> (http://support.typo3.org/other-views/search-newsgroups/)
>
> Kind Regards / Med venlig hilsen
> Michael Lindholm Nielsen