[TYPO3-ttnews] news/blog with commenting system

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 14:51:58 CEST 2008

Regarding your look for a comment extension, try the extension simply named
"Comments"

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/comments/current

I use it, and it workds perfectly. I've even added a hook fetching the
logged in user ID, to fetch the correct information for a user, in case they
changed their name or anything the like.

Great extension!

Regards,

Søren