[TYPO3-ttnews] news/blog with commenting system

Michael Lindholm Nielsen mln at phys.au.dk
Mon Jul 7 23:38:12 CEST 2008

Hi again,

Thanks for the hints. I followed the example on page 62 (default news
id) but still can't get it to work. I have made an external template
(inserted a new template record) on the "SINGLE" page and included it
in the setup template. For starters I want to remove the "no news
id..." with the following ts-code (taken from the example):

plugin.tt_news._LOCAL_LANG.default.noNewsIdMsg =

  but can't get it to work, what am I doing wrong?

> Search this list or the english list. I think I have given an answer
> at this
> before (it's on this list). Single and latest/list on same page.

It appears that the search function is unavailable, can you give a
link to your old answer?
(http://support.typo3.org/other-views/search-newsgroups/)

Kind Regards / Med venlig hilsen
Michael Lindholm Nielsen