[TYPO3-ttnews] News events

Peter de Regt peter.de.regt at sharkit.nl
Thu Jan 3 20:58:03 CET 2008

Warren,

Please replace line 421 in class.mbl_newsevent.php:

     $where .= " AND tt_news.tx_mblnewsevent_from >= " . time();

With

    $where .= " AND ((tt_news.tx_mblnewsevent_from >= " . time() . ") OR (
tt_news.tx_mblnewsevent_from <= " . time() . " AND
tt_news.tx_mblnewsevent_to >= " . time() . "))";

Greetings,
Peter de Regt
Shark IT

<wwindvogel at iburst.co.za> schreef in bericht