[TYPO3-ttnews] How to make link from the teaser text

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Mon Jan 7 11:53:57 CET 2008

Hi!

I use the tt-news as publish the newest news and events on my website. In most cases the news item has got a title, a teaser and a bodytext (htmlarea), and I put some links in the bodytext. However some cases there isn't a body text, only title, and teaser, in this case I'd like to put a link in the teaser that point to a webpage.
Does anybody an idea how to make this?

Thanks Gabor

AKCIÓS ÁRAK! Országos házhozszállítás!

AEG-ELECTROLUX-ZANUSSI gépek raktárról azonnal a markabolt.hu-tól
http://ad.adverticum.net/b/cl,1,6022,239723,284071/click.prm