[TYPO3-ttnews] News events

wwindvogel at iburst.co.za wwindvogel at iburst.co.za
Thu Jan 3 08:16:00 CET 2008

Peter de Regt wrote:
> I've had the same problem.

Thought it a bit odd that no one had run into the same problem. Thanks for
sharing!

> So I modified the code of mbl_newsevent a little bit.
> Also I send the modifaction to Mathias Bolt Lesniak of LiliO Design the
> editor of the extension.
I've already done the same but really hoped to avoid it. Prefer not to
fork the code at all. Change should have no impact at all when upgrading
to newer versions of the extension so I'm uncomfortably OK with it though
:-)

> He told me he has a new extension but is waiting for a hook in the tt_news
> extension.

Great to hear! The extension is great... would just help if its displaying
options were slightly more configurable I guess :-)

Regards & wishing you a prosperous new year
Warren Windvogel
--
Open Source Developer
Business Data Solutions