[TYPO3-ttnews] Some impressions of the new News Admin module

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Thu Apr 10 01:46:26 CEST 2008

 > * New articles from the News Admin as user can only be saved in olders
 > who are set through the mod.web_txttnewsM1.list.pidForNewArticles same
 > for admin). This doesn't mean that you can't use more than one
 > sysfolder, but you have to configure it correct. For instance I have
 > three folders with categorys, then I can configure each of these folders
 > with category to save the news in a specific folder (as long as the user
 > has permission to save it there. But I can't save in other folders.
 > Looks like it's work identical for admin and normal user.

In my opinion, its more logical to create the records (categories or new
articles) in the page selected, at least in case the pidForNewArticles
is not set... Am I wrong?

Also, we've had problems with GRSP=1, and had to turn it off. But the
module must work with any configuration. I'll test it out, and will
report any problems.

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://phillyburbs.com/