[TYPO3-ttnews] New Record in module problem

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Tue Apr 8 23:23:22 CEST 2008

Hello Dan,

As this is a page TSconfig I'm sure you could have one for each of the sites,
in the rootpage for each sites. Even more if necessary.

But this made me aware of a problem on my installation with tt_news 3.0dev,
the possibility to make new categories from the news article was gone with
the wind.

> I'm still not clear on this issue:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8058
> The reason I say this is because clicking the new category button
> creates a new category, using the page selected in the left frame as
> the record page. But clicking the new "news record" fails, because the
> parameter passed (edit[ttnews][8]) is a non-existent page.
>
> We have multiple sites using the same Typo3 installation, and they
> each have their own record page to which they have access. Therefore
> setting a common record page through
> mod.web_txttnewsM1.list.pidForNewArticles would not work. Am I missing
> something?
>
> I think the new module is a great and long awaited feature, but it
> still needs a lot of usability improvement!
>
> Thanks!

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no