[TYPO3-ttnews] New Record in module problem

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Tue Apr 8 16:33:19 CEST 2008

I'm still not clear on this issue:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8058

The reason I say this is because clicking the new category button
creates a new category, using the page selected in the left frame as the
record page. But clicking the new "news record" fails, because the
parameter passed (edit[ttnews][8]) is a non-existent page.

We have multiple sites using the same Typo3 installation, and they each
have their own record page to which they have access. Therefore setting
a common record page through mod.web_txttnewsM1.list.pidForNewArticles
would not work. Am I missing something?

I think the new module is a great and long awaited feature, but it still
needs a lot of usability improvement!

Thanks!
--
Dan Osipov