[TYPO3-ttnews] Not showing date/time if archive date is e.g. 1-1-2030

Jordan van Bergen jordanvanbergen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 10:12:58 CEST 2008

Hi Rupert,

> a simple TS condition should do the trick:
> plugin.tt_news.displaySingle {
>  datetime_stdWrap.if.field = archivedate
>  datetime_stdWrap.if.negate = 1
> }

Not sure how to read the above. I have entered this in the setup of the
template but it doesn't do the trick for me at the moment. Still the date /
time belonging to an item is showing on the individual news page. For
example 1 news item has:

startdate 1-1-2008
stopdate 31-12-2030
date/time: 1-1-2008
archive date: 1-1-2030

All items show the date/time on the Single news page. But if an item has
archive date: 1-1-2030 the date/time shouldn't show on the Single news page.
I put this into the SETUP of the template:

plugin.tt_news.displaySingle {
datetime_stdWrap.if.field = archivedate
datetime_stdWrap.if.negate = 1
}

Didn't do the trick. Do I have to add someting (the date or so to
datetime_stdWrap.if.field = ?????).

Regards
Jordan van Bergen