[TYPO3-ttnews] Confused by manual (displayXxx)

Oliver Rowlands oliver at liquidlight.co.uk
Sat Nov 24 22:00:26 CET 2007

Hi Patrick,

I agree that there is a lack of accuracy in the manual when it comes to
defining what can be used where.

My advice would be to have a look at the default tt_news
'static/ts_new/setup.txt' TS setup file. Most of of the time (though not
always) the 'plugin.tt_news.display*' TS is used to define marker wraps.

Settings which could potentially affect all of the display modes (LIST,
LATEST, XML, etc.) are defined at the top level (plugin.tt_news.*).

Hope this helps,

Oliver

--
Oliver Rowlands