[TYPO3-ttnews] How to get rid of "Article" in realURL-PostvarSets?

Thomas Hümmler listnews.huemmler at onlinehome.de
Thu Apr 5 18:18:24 CEST 2007

Hello,

* Franz Koch wrote on [05.04.07 16:41]:
> do you have a separate page for singleView labeled "Artikel" to get the redundant part? If so, you can get rid of the redundace by removing the singleView page and create it with TypoScript. How this works should be mentioned in the tt_news manual. If not - drop a note :)

no, I have latest and single view on the same page, created with
Typoscript as it is mentioned in one example in the tt_news-manual.
But as you can see here (http://ebersberger-nachrichten.de), I only
write articles, so this part of the path is redundant :)

Thomas

--
* Thomas Hümmler * http://www.huemmler.de