[TYPO3-ttnews] How to get rid of "Article" in realURL-PostvarSets?

Franz Koch typo at fx.MINUS.graefix.DOT.de
Thu Apr 5 16:36:17 CEST 2007

Hi Thomas,
> * Franz Koch wrote on [05.04.07 09:33]:
>> you don't as Oliver explained correctly. But you can change the value "article" to a different value you like - maybe "show" which is more neutral if you "misuse" tt_news also for some other stuff :)
>
> thanks. I have already changed it into german "Artikel", but its
> nevertheless redundant ;). But ok.

do you have a separate page for singleView labeled "Artikel" to get the redundant part? If so, you can get rid of the redundace by removing the singleView page and create it with TypoScript. How this works should be mentioned in the tt_news manual. If not - drop a note :)

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch