[TYPO3-ttnews] How to get rid of "Article" in realURL-PostvarSets?

Franz Koch typo at fx.MINUS.graefix.DOT.de
Thu Apr 5 21:12:07 CEST 2007

Hi Thomas,
> * Franz Koch wrote on [05.04.07 16:41]:
>> do you have a separate page for singleView labeled "Artikel" to get the redundant part? If so, you can get rid of the redundace by removing the singleView page and create it with TypoScript. How this works should be mentioned in the tt_news manual. If not - drop a note :)
>
> no, I have latest and single view on the same page, created with
> Typoscript as it is mentioned in one example in the tt_news-manual.
> But as you can see here (http://ebersberger-nachrichten.de), I only
> write articles, so this part of the path is redundant :)

Ah, ok. In that case I know no way of getting rid of the 'artikel' in the url. But it doesn't harm that much, does it?
But you could make it more search-engine friendly by changing 'artikel' to 'meldung', 'nachricht' or whatever that is more likely a keyword for searches to boost your ranking.

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch