[TYPO3-ttnews] problem with LIST "only archived" in 2.2.4

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Thu Sep 14 16:28:23 CEST 2006

Hi,

Rupert Germann schrieb:
> Hi Peter
>
> Peter Niederlag wrote:
>> the LIST view is showing *all* entries even if the option "only
>> archived" has been set. [show only 'non-archived' is still working!]
>>
>> This is confirmed for 2.2.4 but has been working in 2.2.24.
>>
>> It is somewhere down in that getSelectConf() but I didn't make it to a
>> patch yet... @Rupert: can you maybe have a look into it?
>
> that works for me as it should.
> if I set the tt_news content element to show "only archived" (and I have
> plugin-tt_news.enableArchiveDate set) the plugin shows all news which
> either have no archive date set or with an archive date in the past.

Not for me. (typo3 4.0.2 and tt_news 2.4.0 -> mostly "off the shelf")

> If I
> change the archive date of one of the shown news entries to a value in the
> future is disappears from the list.

You mean past here, right?

> I'd say: works! ;-)

I'd say, either you are not using 2.4.0 or still have enabled something
else....

a) I can reproduce the problem by swichtiching from 2.2.24 to 2.4.0 and
back. No matter what kind of setup I've chosen the behaviour should be
consistant, right? But that's not the case. 2.2.2.4 works like i'd
expect it to, 2.4.0 not...

b) enableArchivDate=1 is set (of course) but I would expect it also to
honor 'datetimeDaysToArchive=10' . Both are honored in 2.2.24 none of
those are honored in 2.4.0 :-<

mmmhhh, most likely I am still messing up somewhere... but where ....?

Greets,
Peter

P.S.: which PHP-version are u suing? I am on 5.x I am asking because
there are some:
if(this->arcExclusive) in there that might have changed behaviour from 4
to 5 due to different type-handling....
that would maybe explain why "show Not archived" is perfectly working,
but "show only archived" not

--
Peter Niederlag
http://www.typo3partner.net * professional services network *