[TYPO3-ttnews] problem with LIST "only archived" in 2.2.4

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Thu Sep 14 15:39:17 CEST 2006

Hi Peter

Peter Niederlag wrote:
> the LIST view is showing *all* entries even if the option "only
> archived" has been set. [show only 'non-archived' is still working!]
>
> This is confirmed for 2.2.4 but has been working in 2.2.24.
>
> It is somewhere down in that getSelectConf() but I didn't make it to a
> patch yet... @Rupert: can you maybe have a look into it?

that works for me as it should.
if I set the tt_news content element to show "only archived" (and I have
plugin-tt_news.enableArchiveDate set) the plugin shows all news which
either have no archive date set or with an archive date in the past. If I
change the archive date of one of the shown news entries to a value in the
future is disappears from the list.
I'd say: works! ;-)

greets
rupert