[TYPO3-ttnews] problem with LIST "only archived" in 2.2.4

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Thu Sep 14 17:06:37 CEST 2006

Hi Rupi,

Peter Niederlag schrieb:
[...]]
> I'd say, either you are not using 2.4.0 or still have enabled something
> else....

Thx for your feedback. It was/is working  for you since you didn't use
the 'datetimeDaysToArchive' setting.

It's really simple, in revision 2994 you introduced a line like:
$selectConf['where'] .= ' AND
(tt_news.archivedate<'.$GLOBALS['SIM_EXEC_TIME'].' OR
tt_news.datetime<'.$theTime.')';

We need an 'AND' here instead of 'OR'. ;)
Here's a patch that corrects the problem:

http://www.niekom.de/pub/tt_news-2-4-0.diff

I'd be glad if you could test and reproduce it this way and accept my patch.

Greets,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag