[TYPO3-ttnews] Problems while using the PageBrowser

Christoph Jander cjander at comarin.de
Mon Nov 13 11:26:49 CET 2006

hi,

after setting up tt_news with version 2.4.0 and doing all configuration
stuff i tried to use the feature of using the pagebrowser.

this is the situation: on the website there are about 15 categories with
a growing number of articles. we decided to keep the number low in each
category insteed of using the archive-feature - that worked pretty well.

but the articles are really long (about >1500 words) so have to use the
pagebrowser. and there the problems we tried to solve but still not
succeded with it:

- all markers beside the CONTENT-marker (for NEWS-LINKS, REALTED-LINKS
etc.) appear on every page inside the single-view using the pagebrowser
- in my opinion this behavior could be more flexible. so, is it possible
to change this and put every needed marker on the last page?
- i tried to use the example_userPageBrowserFunc.php as it is described
in the file - but nothing changed. (and yes, i flushed the cache as
often as i could) i would like to change the pagebrowser from
table-style to css-style - so, any hint or tip is appritiated.

regards christoph

christoph jander - husemannstrasse 11 - 10435 berlin - cjander at
comarin.de