[TYPO3-ttnews] Is it possible that the first item in list is styled different?

Sacha Vorbeck info at unlimited-vision.net
Mon Mar 6 02:39:15 CET 2006

Hello Antonio,

> The website link you gave is broken but hoprfully it doesnt matter ;)
> This kind of setting is possible, there must be several weays to do it but
> this is how I am doing it.

thanks for sharing your solution. I think it would be nice if a layout
field would be introduced into tt_news. Then you could add several
subparts to your template:

In the list subpart:

<!-- ###NEWS### begin
  Template for a single item with image on the left side
-->

<!-- ###NEWS_1### begin
  Template for a single item with image on the left right side
-->

<!-- ###NEWS_2### begin
  Template for a single item with no image at all
-->

For the single view:

<!-- ###TEMPLATE_SINGLE### begin
        This subpart is used to display single news items with images on
the left side
-->

<!-- ###TEMPLATE_SINGLE_1### begin
        This subpart is used to display single news items with images on
the right side
-->

Do you think this is useful?
@Rupi: would it make sense to include it into tt_news? How much