[TYPO3-ttnews] Is it possible that the first item in list is styled different?

Antonio Willybiro keiser_soze at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 5 11:38:13 CET 2006

Hello,

The website link you gave is broken but hoprfully it doesnt matter ;)
This kind of setting is possible, there must be several weays to do it but
this is how I am doing it.
1. you put 2 tt_news content element one below the other.
2. On the first one (top) you tell tt_news to show only one item (by
defaulyt it will be the latest of the list, considering that you have
sortede your list descending by date)
3. on the 2sd tt_news content element (bottom) you tell tt_news to use
another template, sort descnding items by date and to skip the 1 element of
the list! (as it is already shown using the above setting)
4. of course you are showing news from the same category(ies) in these two
tt_news intances.

e.g
1st element:
      Limit: max items for LIST and LATEST = 1

2sd element:

      List StartId: Force LIST or LATEST to start from this item = 1

      Limit: max items for LIST and LATEST

Cheers,