[TYPO3-ttnews] extending tt_news package

Antonio Willybiro [awillys] keiser_soze at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 15 23:39:38 CEST 2006

Hi,

i would like to see an Ajax rating feature with possibility for FE users to
rate each article then 2 new list view types that would be: Best rated
article and Most Read article (Top X articles).
Both could be sorted ascending or descending.
Obviously I am also ready to sponsor the implementation but as i am not in
touch with Rupert then you might talk to him about that as well and ask him
how much sponsoring would be needed.

Thanks in advance.
Antonio

news:mailman.1.1154620791.27307.typo3-project-tt-news at lists.netfielders.de...