[TYPO3-ttnews] extending tt_news package

Ralf Mertes info at typo3saar.de
Thu Aug 3 17:59:53 CEST 2006

Hi List,

just telephoned last week with Rupert German about an
"extending extension" for tt_news I will sponsor.

The feature is not important enough to integrate it directly into
tt_news, but oftently asked from my customers which use tt_news for
shared content in intranet / extranet.

It's a second file field with permissions for fe_users.
(for intranet-files / extranet-files)

Are there any other feature oftently asked, but not important enough to
integrate into tt_news itself ?

Perhaps it's an idea to collect money, to make something like
tt_news extending package....

What do you think ?

Greetings Ralf