[TYPO3-ttnews] Controlling and asigning witch category a user can use with TS - how to?

Jes davinci at REMOVE.mail.tdcadsl.dk
Fri Aug 4 15:36:55 CEST 2006

Hello

I would like to be able to assign a news category to a usergroup in
advance - is that possible using TS?

I have had succes controlling witch categories a user can select in news.

I used this TS:

tt_newsPerms.tt_news_cat.includeList = 1
options.useListOfAllowedItems = 1
tt_newsPerms.tt_news_cat.allowedItems = 1

They can then only see the category they can select. But they have to
select a category.

I would like to avoid this and make the selection unnecessary by the user.

I hope it can be done and any help will be appreciated.

Thank you and best regards

Jes