[TYPO3-ttnews] RSS + categories not possible?

Thomas Murphy murphy at spreekonzept.de
Sat Aug 5 14:11:24 CEST 2006

Hi Ben & all,

thanks for your mail, but I'm still not getting it.

To clarify things:

I have this URL for my RSS:
http://www.mysite.com/index.php?id=1&type=100

which delivers the RSS for ALL categories.

What I want:
http://www.mysite.com/index.php?id=1&type=100&tx_ttnews[cat]=2

and only see news from that category in the RSS.
But that doesn't work.

I don't understand why, because the news are prepared by exactly the
same function (displayList).

Does anyone know about a way to get categories in RSS?
(Using seperate pages is not an option, maybe 1000+ categories...)

bye,
Thomas