[TYPO3-timtab] Blog Title Permanent Links

Brian Slezak brian at webempoweredchurch.org
Mon Mar 5 16:58:42 CET 2007

An update to this, I located the repository for timtab.

http://typo3xdev.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/typo3xdev/tx_timtab/

Instructions for using svn are here:
http://sourceforge.net/svn/?group_id=91640

I was able to pull down the source from trunk and create a patch, which
I've posted along with the bug report for this issue:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5133

Thanks.

-Brian