[TYPO3-timtab] Blog Title Permanent Links

Brian Slezak brian at webempoweredchurch.org
Sun Mar 4 20:31:07 CET 2007

All,

I've been working with TIMTAB a while now and have trouble where the
permanent links are not using the archive year, month, day.

This is done at lines 342-344 in v0.5.11, where the values are read in
through piVars. When one moves from the post list view to the post
single view, they are not populated, thus the permanent links don't work
like you'd expect.

It would be an easy fix to use $this->conf['data']['datetime'] instead,
as long as it does not interrupt some other work flow I'm not seeing.

Could this be a suggested fix for this issue?

P.S. Where is the timtab source repository hosted? I searched around for
it so that I could provide a real patch, but came up empty.

Thanks all!

-Brian Slezak