[TYPO3-timtab] Multiple blogs in one website

Paul Vetch paul at qedstudio.com
Mon Mar 5 10:03:31 CET 2007

Hi there,

I've been using TIMTAB for a while on a couple of sites, and it's been
great so far.  But one of my clients has asked now whether they can have
multiple, independent blogs (independent in the sense that there'd be an
archive per author, a list view per author and ideally a unique set of
categories per author) and I 'm wondering how - and if - I can achieve
this with TIMTAB.

Is anyone running more than one blog with TIMTAB?  If not do I just have
to use a different application for the blogging?  Comments and ideas
much appreciated.

Best wishes

Paul