[TYPO3-Solr] Search-Form Action Sheme

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Thu Oct 26 20:03:36 CEST 2017

On 26.10.17 16:57, Andreas Thurnheer-Meier wrote:

> If I disable the domain record, the links are generated correctly.

i am not sure if you have seen that we got rid of the dependency to
sys_domain record

By now EXT:solr had the dependency on an existing domain record. This
can be a problem, when you domain is dynamic or
you need to be able to generate it.

Now you can configure a domain by the rootPageId in the TYPO3_CONF_VARS,
the domain record is still used, when nothing is configured here.

$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['solr']['sites'][###rootPageId###]['domains']
= ['mydomain.com'];

See:

https://github.com/TYPO3-Solr/ext-solr/releases/tag/7.0.0

Greetings,