[TYPO3-Solr] Search-Form Action Sheme

Andreas Thurnheer-Meier andreas at iresults.li
Thu Oct 26 20:43:58 CEST 2017

Thank you for your suggested solution. Got to know for future use.

I found the solution for the problem in the mean time. In need to set:

config.typolinkEnableLinksAcrossDomains = 0 (was 1)

Andreas
Am 26. Oktober 2017 um 20:05:04, Olivier Dobberkau (olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de) schrieb:

On 26.10.17 16:57, Andreas Thurnheer-Meier wrote:

> If I disable the domain record, the links are generated correctly.

i am not sure if you have seen that we got rid of the dependency to
sys_domain record

By now EXT:solr had the dependency on an existing domain record. This
can be a problem, when you domain is dynamic or
you need to be able to generate it.

Now you can configure a domain by the rootPageId in the TYPO3_CONF_VARS,
the domain record is still used, when nothing is configured here.

$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['solr']['sites'][###rootPageId###]['domains']
= ['mydomain.com'];

See:

https://github.com/TYPO3-Solr/ext-solr/releases/tag/7.0.0

Greetings,