[TYPO3-Solr] Clear text label for active category filter/facet?

Dennis Luemkemann dennis.luemkemann at gmx.de
Tue May 12 20:47:29 CEST 2015

Hello all,

I have configured a sys_category-filter/facet, which nicely shows the category tree when searching.
Upon selecting one category, it gets activated and is displayed under "active filters", but here it is only shown as "Categories: 42", so instead of showing the category title, the id is shown.

I searched a bit and found the place where the text for the link is set:

plugin.tx_solr.search.faceting.removeFacetLinkText = @facetLabel: @facetText

But now I’m stuck - how can I get the category name instead of @facetText (= category id)? Only other variables available according to the template are @facetValue, which is the number-representation of the category as used by solr ("0-5/12-58" etc) @facetName, which is the name of the facet as defined in TS ("hierarchicalCategory_stringM"), @facetLabel, which is the label "Categories".

Can someone please help me?

Thanks
Dennis