[TYPO3-Solr] sort_indicator (image) not showing default sort order

Holger hbirkner at gv-bayern.de
Fri May 15 14:01:17 CEST 2015

Hallo,

I have a results page and I have configured in typosscript a default sort criteria and default sort order.
Sort works as expected, if I change the field or the sort order I can see the correct results.

BUT the sort indicator image (I guess ###SORT.CURRENT_DIRECTION###) is not shown at the sort indicator label.
It will be shown if I click on the sort criteria link. But not when the result is shown initially.

Does anyone have an idea?
Thank you