[TYPO3-Solr] Elevated search - any experience?

Johann Höchtl jhoechtl at gmail.com
Wed May 28 13:28:39 CEST 2014

Hi Soren,

approximately next week I'm going to publish a module that I already
mentioned on twitter, which allows you to set boostingKeywords for every
record indexed in Solr within the backend.
You can just use this and set the boostingFactor to 999 so it's equivalent
to elevation.

Unfortunately there's no API to manage Elevations atm.

Best regards,
Hans