[TYPO3-Solr] Indexing pages to solr

Lilian ROBERT lr at sib.org
Wed May 28 16:29:38 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have a question about the indexing mechanism of the solr extension. I had problems with pages not indexed and I noticed that the "index queue worker" task has to be restarted often as it stops indexing after about 15 minutes...

I also noticed that sometimes I need to click Search/"commit pending documents" in typo3 to see the index increased in solr (:8983/solr/#/intranet-1-0-fr_FR) and sometimes not.

Could someone confirm that this process is normal?

Thank you for your help