[TYPO3-Solr] not index pages "BE-users-only"

Irene Eglin irene.eglin at unibas.ch
Tue Mar 20 18:53:17 CET 2012

Hi

In our website we have a subtree which is "for backend-users only"
(Backend User Section; hidden in menus; TCEMAIN.permissions.everybody=0)

Up to now the pages in this tree were left out while indexing (like it
should be)

After updating to the actual EAP-Version, ext-solr tries to index those
pages and the whole indexing stops:

[scheduler]: Task failed to execute successfully. Class:
tx_solr_scheduler_IndexQueueWorkerTask, UID: 25. Failed to execute Page
Indexer Request. See log for details. (msg#4.0.255)
Core: Error handler (BE): PHP Warning:
file_get_contents(http://ub-webqm.ub.unibas.ch/index.php?id=2906&L=0):
failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in
/export/www/htdocs/cms/typo3conf/ext/solr/classes/indexqueue/class.tx_solr_indexqueue_pageindexerrequest.php
line 133

There are too many pages in this tree to set them all on "include in
Search: disable"

Thanks for your help,
Irene

--