[TYPO3-Solr] not index pages "BE-users-only"

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Thu Mar 22 11:32:24 CET 2012

Am 20.03.12 18:53, schrieb Irene Eglin:

Hi Irene,

> In our website we have a subtree which is "for backend-users only"
> (Backend User Section; hidden in menus; TCEMAIN.permissions.everybody=0)
>
> Up to now the pages in this tree were left out while indexing (like it
> should be)
>
> After updating to the actual EAP-Version, ext-solr tries to index those
> pages and the whole indexing stops:

I'm not sure how these pages could have entered the Index Queue.

As a workaround for now you could simply remove them from the Index Queue.

* Install EXT:info_subpages
* Go to Web-> Info
* Select "Sub Page IDs" in the Info module
* Select a page in the tree
* Take the returned comma-separated list of page IDs

Use this SQL statement to remove all pages of that tree from the Index
Queue:

DELETE FROM tx_solr_indexqueue_item
WHERE root = {Your root page ID here}
AND item_type = 'pages'
AND item_uid IN ( {comma list of page IDs here} )

Let me know if that helped
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com